Features and Options
Features• Boom Elevation: One(1) double acting hydraulic lift cylinder with integral holding valve. (-15o to +80o)
• Hydraulic Capacity Alert System and Anti Two-Block System
: Three color gauge, hydraulically operated, maximum capacity sensing device that monitors lift cylinder pressure. Anti two-block internal boom wiring.
• Controls: Dual side stand-up operators stations, dual engine throttle (electronic pedals), horn and engine start/stop.
• Swing: 375o non-continuous rotation.
• Hydraulic System: Open center type consisting of a fixed dis
placement, two section pump supplying oil to the main control valve and a winch control valve. Reservoir capacity 39 gal (147,6 L), 10 micron return line filter and a ball valve installed on the suction line.
•Hoist: High pull single speed planetary winch. Bare drum pull 10,200 lbs (4627 kg) low speed.
• Wire Rope: 220' (67 m) of 9/16" (14 mm) rotation resistant wire rope. Single line pull 7,700 lbs (3492 kg).
• Headache Ball: Round down haul weight with top swivel, 4.2 t (3,8 mt) rated capacity.
• Miscellaneous Standard Equipment: Outrigger monitoring system (OMS), back-up alarm, hour meter in truck cab, outrigger motion alarm, two(2) English owner's manuals (1 paper & 1 USB flash drive)
• Standard Paint: Valspar Duraspar® 2K Epoxy Primer and Valspa
r Duraspar® Ultra 2K Urethane paint-"National Platinum" color for turret, base boom section; standard "Black" for hydraulic reservoir, torsion box, outriggers and inner boom sections.
•10.0 US Ton (9,0 mt) Standard mount
•15.2' -37' (4,6 -11,2 m) three section, full power telescopic boom
• The crane shall be equipped with dual operation control stations. The winch and boom control lever orientation is
to be identical on each side of the crane for easy control identification. A glycerin filled pressure gage to monitor all hydraulic pressure shall be installed at one operation station. A level bubble shall be installed at both operator stations on a surf
ace parallel to the swing bearing. Each operator station shall be provided with durable weatherproof capacity, instruction and safety placards appropriately describing the crane function.
• The crane hydraulic pump shall be one (Electrically powered), high pressure, high speed, tandem pump. The pump shall provide 12 gpm.to the crane functions and 25 gpm to the inch. The control valves shall be of the "direct acting/sliding spool type"
with the perator control levers directly connected. Spools shall be of the low spool force type with metering notches. Valves shall be 4-way spring centered with independent relief valves set at no
greater than 3,050 +100 psi for the crane, 2,150 psi on boom down,3,050 +100 psi on the winch system and 800 psi +150 psi for rotation. All high pressure hydraulic hoses shall be of a steel braid reinforced construction with a 4:1 safety factor. All high-
pressure hose fittings to be O ring seal fittings (ORS). The chassis
frame mounted reservoir shall be provided with a clean out port, removable magnetic plug and a 10 micron return line filter and sight gauge. 100% filtration is to be provided. The reservoir capacity shall not be less than 39 gallons to minimize against overheating. The crane shall be equipped with a ball valve between the hydraulic reservoir and pump.
Hydraulic Capacity Alert System:
• Crane shall be equipped with a hydraulic capacity alert system to assist the operator in preventing crane overload when making lifts on main boom. Capacity alert system shall be a hydraulically operated, maximum capacity sensing device designed to stop
all of the normal crane functions that can cause overload when maximum capacity is exceeded on the main boom. Any function that will increase the load radius plus winch up of load shall be interrupted when maximum capacity is exceeded. Capacity alert
system shall include a color coded load range gauge located at each operator station. A momentary override key switch shall be provided for emergency repositioning of boom.
• Crane shall be supplied hydraulic power via an Intrinsically safe, 480v, 3 phase motor. Pump connected through standard type coupling. Hydraulic tank mounted on top of manufactured stand. Standard seal welded, with drain plug in bottom of drip pan.
Customer is responsible for supplying and connecting power, motor starter, and securing any and all wiring to motor.
• Crane Works will provide up to 8 hours of installation and start up assistance, OSHA and Load test. Customer is responsible for transportation, unloading, and placement of the unit. This quote does not include any tax, freight, additional labor required, or